Our Mapuche Backpack is made from brown high quality leather combined with a unique Latin American pattern. It is a chic and compact companion for the girl on the go and has a roomy inside.
– Cowhide leather
– Gold-Tone Hardware
– Height: 34cm / Width: 26cm / Depth: 12cm
– It may contain A4-documents and a laptop
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the designs of the indigenous inhabitants of south-central Chile and southwestern Argentina; The Mapuche, one of their best-known arts is their textiles. The tradition of their textile production dates back to pre-Hispanic times and continues up to this day. Their textiles were developed to be used as clothing, as tool and shelter for the home, as well as a status symbol. In addition, the Mapuche used their textiles as an important surplus and an exchange trading good.