Classic MOCHIL backpack made from high quality and soft cowhide leather with a unique Latin American pattern. Throw the straps over your shoulders and enter season after season with one cool carryall.
– Cowhide leather
– Silver-Tone Hardware
– Height: 34cm / Width: 26cm / Depth: 12cm
– It may contain A4-documents and a laptop
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the Maya civilization, the Mayans are indigenous people from south eastern Mexico, all of Guatemala and Belize. In contrast to a lot of other tribes, up until now Mayans exist. However, the Mayans were one of the few ancient civilizations to create their own writing system and left hundreds of symbols carved on stone, the first symbols originate from about 100 years before Christ. The two main topics of their texts were astronomy and religious views.