Our high quality Mini Cusco Suede Backpack features an unique handcrafted design made of embroideries and beads. The handsome backpack is perfect for your daytime essentials.
– Suede leather
– Silver-Tone Hardware
– Height: 26cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 12cm
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from Peruvian textile operations. One of the characteristics are the processing features of the colours, which symbolise our earth: The brown and grey of the desert, the ochre and blue of the coasts and the variety in shades of green of the jungle. The inhabitants of the Andes had a lot of free time between sowing and harvesting. Therefore, in their free time, the manufacturers have been concerned with the techniques used for the manufacturing of material fabrics. The social status of a woman was defined by her weaving abilities. An excellent weaver was seen by the community as a capable person.