Bring along the essentials in our mini nubuck leather backpack. It features an outstanding, handmade and fresh Latin American pattern made of beads. Throw the straps over your shoulders and enter season after season with one cool carryall.
– Nubuck leather
– Gold-Tone Hardware
– Height: 26cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 12cm
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the artistic skills of the Wayuu from Guajira, a peninsula in the north of Columbia. Wayuu, as the natives are often called, use strong and bold colours to create fascinating patterns. The geometrical figures represent the elements of nature; animals, plants and stars. The weaving technique used shows the creativity, intelligence and wisdom which the Wayuus feel towards life – it is a sign of the dexterity of women.