Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Our Mini Guatape Backpack is made from high quality nubuck leather in combination with a unique, handmade Colombian pattern. It is an elegant companion for the girl on the go and has the perfect size for day-to-day essentials.
– Nubuck leather
– Silver-Tone Hardware
– Height: 26cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 12cm
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the artistic skills of the Wayuu from Guajira, a peninsula in the north of Columbia. Wayuu, as the natives are often called, use strong and bold colours to create fascinating patterns. The geometrical figures represent the elements of nature; animals, plants and stars. The weaving technique used shows the creativity, intelligence and wisdom which the Wayuus feel towards life – it is a sign of the dexterity of women.