- You cannot add "Mini Santi Backpack - Black" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Bring along the essentials in our high quality mini suede backpack, which features an outstanding and fresh Latin American pattern inspired by the Maya civilization. The bohemian mini backpack is a classy companion for the girl on the go and has the perfect size for day-to-day essentials.
– Suede leather
– Silver-Tone Hardware
– Height: 26cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 12cm
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the Maya civilization. The Mayans are indigenous people from south eastern Mexico, all of Guatemala and Belize. In contrast to a lot of other tribes, up until now Mayans exist. However, The Mayans were one of the few ancient civilizations to create their own writing system and left hundreds of symbols carved on stone, the first symbols originate from about 100 years before Christ. The two main topics of their texts were astronomy and religious views.