At once utilitarian and stylish, our high quality suede backpack features an unique handcrafted design made of beads. The mini bohemian backpack is perfect for your daytime essentials.
– Suede leather
– Silver-Tone Hardware
– Height: 26cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 12cm
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the artistic skills of the Wayuu from Guajira, a peninsula in the north of Columbia. Wayuu, as the natives are often called, use strong and bold colors to create fascinating patterns. The geometrical figures represent the elements of nature; animals, plants and stars. The weaving technique shows the creativity, intelligence and wisdom which the Wayuus feel towards life – it is a sign of the dexterity of women.