- You cannot add "MINI Maya Backpack" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
At once utilitarian and stylish, our high quality suede backpack features an unique handcrafted design made of beads. The mini bohemian backpack is perfect for your daytime essentials.
– Suede leather
– Silver-Tone Hardware
– Height: 26cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 12cm
– Inside: One interior zip on the back and two pockets on the front.
– Adjustable and durable straps
– Interior Color: dark blue
– Magnetic Snap Fastening / Drawstring Closure
– Fully and carefully produced in Mexico
– CH: 2-5 working days
– EU: 5-10 working days
- Reviews (0)
The inspiration comes from the artistic skills of the Wayuu from Guajira, a peninsula in the north of Columbia. Wayuu, as the natives are often called, use strong and bold colors to create fascinating patterns. The geometrical figures represent the elements of nature; animals, plants and stars. The weaving technique shows the creativity, intelligence and wisdom which the Wayuus feel towards life – it is a sign of the dexterity of women.